In addition to the rich and varied curriculum that is offered at FJECC, we also offer a number of developmentally appropriate enrichment programs for our students.
- Beacon Buddies Reading Program
- Intergenerational Volunteers
- Museum of Fine Arts Collaboration
- S.T.E.M. Programming
- Museum of Science Curriculum Pilot
- Muddy River Science Area Collaboration
- Curious Creatures Educational Visits
- Early Identification of Learning Challenges
- Kindergarten or First Grade Readiness
Our enrichment programs have also hosted musicians, artists, physicians, dentists and people with significant disabilities including those with Seeing Eye dogs, just to name a few.
Each unique enrichment program broadens our students' knowledge and exposes them to new experiences, creating life-long memories and impressions.